CALL

Hello Everybody! Today I'm going to tell about my first day at the University after summer holidays.
I thought that the day would be difficult but it didn't so. I had one lecuture on the new subject and I liked this because we can practice the english language and study how to use technology in language learning.

Now I try to answer questions on this subject.
1) Is it important for a language teacher to be ICT competent?
2)What is CALL?

1) I think that a language teacher should be ICT competent because now we live in a world surrounded by technology. The main thing is to know how to correctly use them to language learning.
2) CALL is any process in which a learner uses a computer and, as a result, improves his or her language.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

MOOCs

Some websites to learn a foreign language online