Some websites to learn a foreign language online

Hello!  All people who learn English language know that they need to improve their language every day. It is necessary to introduce the foreign language into everyday life, so reading more, listening, speaking and etc. In this way you will succeed.  And now I want to tell you about some websites or programmes that will help in learning a foreign language.
First of all I introduce the web-site for beginers.  begin-english.ru

This website has been created to make you learn English in a fast and easy way. You will be able to learn English for free and online thanks to this program. learn-english-online.org
Those who have problems with grammar or who just want to improve their knowledge can use this site. englishgrammar101.com

This websites where you can watch movies, TV-shows with subtitels. I think  it's very usefull  and enjoying way of learning, because you can hear and see simultaneously. ororo.tv

There is also a site for learning English, which I like very much and I advise you.  learningenglish.voanews.com
Learn American English with English language lessons from Voice of America. VOA Learning English helps you learn English with vocabulary, grammar and  listening and comprehension lessons through daily news, stories, videos and others.

About the last website (learningenglish.voanews.com) I'll tell you in my next blog. I hope you enjoyed it! See you:)

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

CALL

MOOCs